Here’s where you can help Tom’s Election Campaign!
At the moment it’s not safe for us to go door to door and campaign.
So we need to think creatively and work differently.
Here are some ways you can help Tom get his message out in the run up to the Scottish Parliament election on the 6th of May:
- Do you have a garden or own a field on the roadside where you can display a banner? Contact Us We’ll arrange for one to be sent to you.
- Do you own a shop or premises where you can display a poster? Download printable banners & posters below. Or, Contact Us and we’ll send you a poster by Royal Mail.
- Display window window posters/car stickers. Download printable banners & posters below.
- Update your headers/cover photos on Facebook & Twitter Download printable banners & posters below.
- Upload a short video explaining why you’re voting for Tom or why you’re using both your votes to vote SNP. Refer to UPLOAD your videos & pictures below.
- Encourage friends and family to sign up for a postal vote ahead of the election. Click here to share on your Facebook
- Share Tom’s website & social media content to help expand our reach. Click here to share on your Facebook & Twitter – Click here
- Do you know any undecided voters in Shetland? Ask them to get in touch to arrange an appointment with Tom. Contact Tom
- Donate to Tom’s Crowdfunder. Click here No matter how big or small, donating to Tom’s campaign will go a long way in helping him get his message across.
Please get in touch through Tom’s Contact page to discuss any of the above. We would also love to hear any ideas you may have to help us campaign in this new, digital landscape!
Upload Your Videos and Pictures!
- Record a short video on your tablet or phone saying why you’re voting for Tom / Both Votes SNP and Upload it below
- Take a picture of your SNP poster on your residence or car and Upload it below.
- Take a Selfie of yourself posting your Postal Vote for Tom and Upload it below.
- Draw “Vote for Tom” in the sand, cut into your lawn/field, take a photo or video – and Upload it below.
* Videos in landscape mode please! Maximum upload file size: 32 MB
When you upload images here you do so on the understanding that it may be used for Shetland SNP campaigning and that you are giving Shetland SNP permission to use these images for free. Be careful not to capture the images of other people, particularly those who might not want to be part of an SNP campaign. Please only upload media that you have created yourself and of which you are the intellectual property owner e.g. don’t include commercial music in the background.